Friday, April 18, 2008

A night out with the Girls....and my Father-in-law



My father-in-law had a patient give him four front row tickets to Monday night's Jazz game and my mother-in-law very kindly suggested that he take me and my two sister-in-laws to the game since he had taken the boys helicopter skiing the Saturday before. So that was just what he did! The four of us got to go up and have dinner before the game and then watch the players warm up. We got to go down on the court and take pictures of the players until one of the ushers, not so kindly, told my sister-in-law Katie and I that we had taken enough and it was time to go back to our seats! We laughed that we got kicked off the court-she has a little crush on Kyle Korver and I was there to take pictures for my nephews. It was a great night and I think we yelled loud enough at the game that my father-in-law wasn't even sad he had to go with 'just the girls'.



href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAwVad1WFL9lq2-vvk5E2qc2NuZQYADvKRHuqv64c4mXKrCESA9q80BkXQqWY2ZaVje8QiZ3lsbZE9Ut5_zLiVEIjXbpBJ04jz9Kcxh4W-Ync2WqWzvKgIxEq9A3MAW8iULn4GzwA0hqqP/s1600-h/IMG_0602.JPG">

7 comments:

debbie rowley said...

How fun!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go to a jazz game with Howard. Some girls have all the luck!

megan said...

How fun!! cute that your father in law took you! And I love the picture of Ryan in the last post- too cute!

Heather and Trevor said...

How can you not like Kyle Korver!!!! Lucky you that you got to go to the Jazz game! LOVE IT! I am so jealous! :)

Jess Perry said...

I am so jealous. I tlooks like a lot of fun!! I love jazz games!

Sarah said...

My father-in-law gets courtside tickets every year and I got to go a couple years ago. It was way fun. I felt pretty famous sitting so close to the Jazz players- we were right beside them. Jerry was pacing right in front of us yelling fun stuff at the refs.
And Kyle is totally my boyfriend- I'm with your sis-in-law on that one! Looks like it was fun!

Barb said...

Hey, so fun to see what you have been up to. I have been totally out of blogging for awhile so I had a lot to catch up on! Ryan is the cutest kid ever! So are you still doing Dialysis? Do you like it? I am thinking about doing it here in Colorado. Let me know!