Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Half-Way Across the World

My little sister (and one of my best friends) is half-way across the world doing the BYU semester abroad in Jerusalem, well actually Egypt at the moment. I try not to be too jealous considering I got accepted to the program and then they cancelled it on me not only once but twice because conditions were unsafe. She is having amazing opportunities and trying to take in every moment that she has in that sacred land, but sometimes it is still hard to be so far away. So this post is for you little sis-to cheer you up and let you know that we are thinking, praying for, and missing you back here in Provo, Utah-esp my crazy little son who tells me "Sissy go ba-bye":) Love you sis!





I thought I would share the most "special" pictures I had of Ryan:)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Why are bum shots of little boys so fun? I have about a million of McKay's little bum. Your boy is too cute.

Brian's sister is in Jerusalem right now too- I wonder if they know each other! Her name is Lindy. She is finding it hard at times to be that far away too. I'll have to ask her if she knows your sis- Melissa, right?

Heather and Trevor said...

What a neat opportunity! I have always wanted to do something like that. You look gorgeous in the pictures from your last post too! Just had to tell you that! :)

Lindsay said...

he he so cute! I saw you running the other day. I get very envious when i see those sexy legs :)

Andrea Forsyth said...

hi anne...
so i'm stalking you. i googled your name to find your blog. this is what i do now. don't judge me.

anyway, just wanted to say hi and that your little boy is still dang cute and that i miss you.

love ya!

mjots said...

Nannie-
Thanks! Those are definitely some special pictures of Ryan! Oh I miss you all! Love you!
m

megan said...

That is SO cute!! I love it! And I must say I am kind of jealous she is in Jerusalem! They canceled that program after I was accepted twice as well! Maybe someday we could go do nursing over there!! What do you think??? :)