Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Before the chaos of August began...

...we had an extremely relaxing vacation in Cabo with Pete's family. I really have never been on such a chill vacation in my life and it was wonderful-I went to bed every night around ten, got up, worked out and then we just hung out at the beach or the pool. It was so nice to have so much time together before this crazy month began.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


8 comments:

cowbell kelly said...

I await the day that Mike and I can do some traveling. Your pics are super clear and it looks beautiful there!!!!

Kacey said...

Oh, that sounds like my Mexico trip. I can't wait to do it again. I'm glad you guys had such a great trip before reality hit :)

Holly Park said...

Ahh, looks dreamy. Cabo is the one place in Mexico I still need to go to!

Amy and Clark said...

It all looks DIVINE! I am going to take a few moments to escape my daily madness and go on vacation to Cabo via your pics...

lauren ann said...

looks AMAZING!!! What a dream vacation. So glad you were able to go and relax. How fun

Heather and Trevor said...

What a fabulous vacation!!!! I wanna go now!!

Lindsay said...

Happy 8!!!! That is awesome! I love my anne bann!!!

heidilu said...

Is it my eyes, or is the water in Cabo soooo clear and blue? That is the most beautiful sight, glad you had such a wonderful, relaxing vacation.