Thursday, September 30, 2010

Randomness

Some of the random things we have been up to lately

In August, I went to San Francisco with my parents and little sister-first on our list-a chocolate stop:)
Photobucket



I loved this art exhibit so much I am going back in November to see the other half.
Photobucket



My dad surprised us all and got tickets to see the play
Photobucket



Day trip to Arches
Photobucket


Photobucket



Ry's first day of preschool-I couldn't get him to look at me or make a normal face
Photobucket



The wedding of a really, really good life long friend-I don't know if I have EVER been so happy for someone!
Photobucket




Happy Thursday!!!

5 comments:

Holly Park said...

Okay. Who travels and looks that gorgeous? No fair. I like Ryan's pic--so much personality! And last but not least--Elizabeth looks beautiful!

lauren ann said...

Looks like a fun past few weeks. I love Ry's picture, and you look beautiful as always in all the pix. miss you!

Kacey said...

Fun trips! I'm jealous you got to see Wicked again :) You look great and I love the picture of Ryan.

Maurine said...

I am longing to take a trip to SF. That museum looks amazing...can I come with you in November?
I am so happy to see a picture of Elizabeth's wedding. She looks so happy.

Christina said...

Oh, you were able to capture the pure joy on each of their faces on their wedding day. Yea!