Sunday, October 16, 2011

summertime

Sorry I have a pile of back-logged posts. Here are a few of our favorite moments from this past summer...as you can see I discovered the Instagram app on my iPhone;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
p.s Ryan didn't break his leg-he had to have his leg wrapped up just like Pete's was after his knee surgery;)

2 comments:

The Speres said...

I love all these pictures! That Ryan is such a cutie! And his parents are looking good, too! :)

Holly Park said...

There are so many things I like about this pics, but my favorite is seeing those tiny spider man swim trunks in full glory!