Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tag I'm it

My friend Megan tagged me a long time ago and I am finally getting around to doing it-sorry meg I am a little slow. I decided I must be a really weird person, because it was actually quite easy for me to think of 7 random facts about myself. So here goes:

1. I can't handle it when people chew on wood-ie. popsicle sticks, toothpicks-it makes me gag and I start dry heaving and I even have a hard time thinking about it. My father-in-law is obsessed with popsicles and thinks it is rather funny to torture me.

2. I grew up in a family of all girls and none of us were given middle names and I always wanted one so in high school I decided to start telling people we all had gems for middle names. I was Anne Crystal (beautiful isn't it?!) and the best part was that people who had known me for a long time believed me.

3. Pete and I always watch shows on the Disney Channel to fall asleep at night and I love them. Hannah Montana is my current favorite, but Pete loves Kim Possible.

4. One of my goals when I went to BYU was to make it into the police beat-I came close, but never quite made it.

5. I sing songs like Copa Cobana and Grandma's Feather bed to Ryan and I was known to make up interpretive dances to them in college.

6. I am a list manic-sometimes I make lists about needing to make more lists-Pete and I were going through some old boxes of mine when we first got married and found old lists I had written in high school.

7. I am a hopeless romantic when it comes to books and movies, but I can't handle it when people are cheesy to me in real life-Pete learned that the hard way.

So there are some random facts about me, I hope you still read my blog after reading them.....

7 comments:

megan said...

Oh I love it!! Anne you are so cute! I love learning new things about you! And Anne Crystal eh? :) You are too cute! Thanks for sharing them!

Kacey said...

Oh, I miss those interpretive dances to Copa Cabana and Grandma's featherbed! Fun facts Anne Crystal!

Heather and Trevor said...

Of Course we LOVE you! (in a non cheesy way!) We also had all girls in our family and no middle names! i was Heather Noel. Crazy huh!? Thanks for your address too! :)

Hannah said...

I totally hear you on the list thing. The problem is, a list is never done because things get added faster than they are completed. Oh well!

By the way, I want to hear how you almost got into Police beat. I bet it's a good story!

Jess Perry said...

I have to say...lots of tags going around but they are fun every once in awhile. I loved learning those things about you! The chewing on wood thing is great. And I love Disney shows too. I like The Suite Life of Zack & Cody too!

Julia said...

I can relate to the list thing. I am so dependent on them that I can't remember anything unless it's written down. And I do have a middle name, but I would always imagine it was really Christine...so I gave Adelyn that middle name. Maybe Crystal will be your first girl's middle name? :)

elizabeth kartchner said...

Of course we'll still read your blog!!

Funny, I watch Hannah Montana too. I love that girl!

:)