Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just me and my blankie!

Poor Ryan has had a rough week and a half. The Wednesday before Thanksgiving he had to get six shots that caused him to get a high fever and to moan most of the night. Two nights later because of his love of bananas he was so constipated he was up the majority of the night-Pete and I went to bed at 4:30 that night. He also came down with a cold, which he still has and then this last Friday his fever came back and he still has that as well. We are definitely going to the doctor tomorrow. I have felt so terrible for him, but have been very grateful for his blanket. He has recently become more attached and since becoming sick he has become super attached to his blanket. I am glad he finds comfort in something so small. I think I need to get a blankie of my own.


p.s. Jessica, I hope you notice which blanket he chose to become attached to.

12 comments:

Lyndsie Field said...

how sad that he's been sick. I never look forward to this time of year for that reason...i just got over the stomach flu myself & now I'm just praying that the kids don't get it...it's always so sad! Ryan is very cute even when he's sick though!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog off of Debbie Rowleys. I actually thought you were someone else, but when I clicked on your link I kept reading. You have a beautiful family and I LOVE your sisters photography.

Hope your little guy is feeling better soon.

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Awwwww! Poor Ryan! Yes I did notice the blankie and I am so glad he likes it- it is as if he is attached to me, in a way. Just kidding. I hope he feels better soon!

Jess Perry said...

how sad that your little guy is under the weather. I hope he is doing better now. He is such a cutie though. Those eyes are to die for.

Jess Perry said...

P.S. Did you get my comment about your address? Will you send me your address to my email? jessbperry@hotmail.com. I am updating my lists for Christmas cards. Thanks Anne!

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh sad! I hate when Emma gets sick! It is the worst! She was sick at Disneyland our last day there. Oh, what do you do. I'm so greatful for "love-ies" Is what we call them to comfort them! Hope he is getting better!

Steph said...

Poor little ry guy. i miss him, it was so fun playing with him and seeing his cute little face. I am sorry for you, too, that he has been sick. I am sure that hasn't been fun for anyone. My address is: 8027 Gleen Oak Ln., Huntersville, NC 28078
i laughed that you asked kimmy to tend....she is a GREAT Babysitter!!! Super responsible! have a good one
xoxooxox

Julia said...

He looks SO darn cute, even though he probably feels terrible. That must have been a really long and hard week for you too. I hope he feels better soon.

Courtney ♥ said...

I hate it when they get shots:( Poor little guy!!! My address is 14426 Russian Frost Drive Herriman UT 84096-will you leave me yours in case-thanks.

Courtney ♥ said...

I hate it when they get shots:( Poor little guy!!! My address is 14426 Russian Frost Drive Herriman UT 84096-will you leave me yours in case-thanks.

meagan said...

Poor little Ryan! hope he is better by now. That is sweet that he loves his blankie:)

megan said...

Poor thing!! I hope that he is doing better now! And I hope that you are getting some rest as well! He is so adorable though!!