Monday, June 9, 2008

While Mom was at Work...

Today Pete watched Ryan while I worked a 12-hour shift and apparently they had a REALLY good time while I was gone.

They let the neighbor's kitty come in and play in the house...


Ryan got to enjoy some chocolate pudding and so did the floor...


This picture was from a couple of days ago. It was so funny to me because I had just gotten on my friend Sarah's blog and she had posted pictures of her little boy Mckay wearing his winter snow boots in the summer. I thought it was so cute and wondered if Ryan would ever do that. Well, he answered my question a little bit later when he asked to have his boots put on. It was so random since they had sat in the same place for months and he just barely showed interest in them. He doesn't look white trash at all.

11 comments:

debbie rowley said...

So cute! I love all the fun that kids get to have with Dad while Mom is away! I think that time is precious!

Jess Perry said...

Oh my gosh...the chocolate pudding picture rings home with me. Bryn is out of control with her eating right now. She goes crazy. And can I say, he looks so much like Pete in that picture!!

Sarah said...

I think all little boys have a thing with boots. My favorite is when McKay insists on wearing his cowboy boots with shorts. We fit right in at Walmart that way. Love it!

That pudding picture is hilarious. Glad you were gone and didn't have to clean him up!

Julia said...

I'm so glad your husband had the good sense to remove Ryan's shirt before he let him go to town with the pudding. Nearly all of Adelyn's stains can be traced to the hours when "Mom was at work." Love the boots!

Louise Durham said...

I thought you were gonna say that Pete went out and bought a cat! I guess you already tried that though huh? The pudding picture is adorable

Louise Durham said...

oh wait that wasn't Louise, just me...margaret. Don't worry my mom isn't blogstaking you!

Hannah said...

What fun pics! I love the boots!! Dad's always get to have all the fun, don't they?

Troy, Kristin, and Two Rug Rats said...

ryan is so stinkin cute. And daddy's are the best babysitters because they let them do whatever mom wouldn't let them. Love the pudding.

Heather and Trevor said...

The pudding picture is so classic for this age right now. I swear Emma does that at every feeding so I was laughing really hard at that pic! :) you are totally on the Private blog list too! Thanks! :)

Caleb Samuel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah said...

Anne! We switched our blog to a private blog on blogger and need your address so that we can invite you! Leave a comment on my old blog, or email me (email address is in my profile). Thanks!