Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HaPPy 2nD BiRThDAy RyAN!!!

We decided after last year's extravaganza that we wanted to keep his second birthday a little more low key. We made breakfast, opened presents, went to church, and had cake with family and the birthday boy seemed pretty happy about it all.

Excited about his new buzz lightyear jammies


Eating his favorite breakfast-french toast made by his dad


Enjoying birthday cake and playing with his new Thomas trains from Grandma


Partying with cousin Grace


Relaxing after a long day of celebrating.


We LoVE you Ry and couldn't imagine life without you!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

happy birthday ryan!

on the way home mckay said to me, "ryan is my new best cousin!" which is a huge compliment. so cute how they played so well.

Chelsea said...

What a big boy!! Happy Birthday Ryan! I can't believe he is two!!

Steph said...

I can't believe he is already 2 - where does time go? I remember seeing you in church prego and almost ready to have him....does this mean you are all ready for round 2? haha --- can't wait to see you guys soon! call me!

Kacey said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Can you believe you have a 2 year old? I'm glad you had such a nice day of celebrating. :)

Lindsay said...

Did you get my text today, about the dream I had about you????? Ryan is so cute! Happy birthday

megan said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was a fabulous day!

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!! We love you guys!

heather telford photography said...

he is getting so big!! i cant believe he is already 2!! he is darling!!

Holly Park said...

He is growing up--I can't believe that he's a little man now!! Geez! How are things? We need to catch up soon!

Troy, Kristin, and Two Rug Rats said...

Watch our here comes those terrible two's! Ryan is adorable! Can't believe he is that old, I think I saw him last when he was just a few months old. We need to get together soon.