Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...MoNKeY BuSinEsS...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (almost 2 weeks late)!





I completely forgot I had to dress up for work and so my SIL Jess put blue extensions in my hair-she had all her stuff out because she gave her husband an extension mullet for Halloween. Some people thought I was serious and others asked if I was Barbie or Hannah Montana -who knew blue extensions could actually be a costume.






Taking pictures of Ryan was a lot more difficult this year since he just kept running away. He was so funny because he would get his candy and then immediately open it up and eat it, but he only lasted about five houses. Hope you all had a great holiday.

10 comments:

Tiff said...

He is so cute. I love his smile! Nice extensions :)

Connie and Brandon said...

The pictures of Ryan turned out great. He is so cute and looks so happy!

Amy and Clark said...

He sure is a cute one!

Summer said...

Ryans costume is soo cute! Love the blue extensions!

Julia said...

He makes a very great monkey. It fits his character from what little I know of him. What a cutie.

Kacey said...

He's a cute little monkey! Don't you wish they could wear costumes all year long so they could always be so cute? I loved your blue extensions. :)

Heather and Trevor said...

He is the cutest monkey ever! I love that! You look great with the extensions too. P.S. I WAS Hannah Montana! LOL! I guess it is a costume in a way! :)

Megan said...

He's darling! You take really good pictures.

Nakita Ellis said...

I really like the blue extensions! Totally cute! It was fun seeing you guys in my entrepreneurship class a month or so ago :)

Hannah said...

Love the blue extensions! Love Ryan's smile...