Monday, December 8, 2008

Obsessions

Ryan’s current obsession: “heya caca” a.k.a. helicopters
Phrase I hear multiple times a day: “I wanna see heya caca” (Meaning, mom please drive by the hospital so that I can see the life flight helicopter.)
Ryan’s favorite Youtube video: a 4-minute segment of a helicopter doing backflips-once he watched it over and over for two hours or so the babysitter told us-luckily we were gone when it happened.

I get to drive by the hospital multiple times a week just to look at the helicopter. The one time Ryan actually saw it flying he hyperventilated he was so excited and then couldn’t stop talking about it-lucky for me it is making his Christmas shopping very easy. I just hope he doesn’t have a new obsession by then since they seem to change rather quickly:)

On one of our almost daily pilgrimages to the hospital

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to introduce him to my husband and they can talk helicopters :) Maybe we could all go an adventure one day and he could sit in one ;)

Heather and Trevor said...

What a cutie! I love the interpretation of the baby talk too! So cute! Maybe one day he can ride in one! :)

debbie rowley said...

I love the random obsessions these little people have. It is so cute :)

Tiff said...

Its so funny what kids become obsessed with. That is fun he gets to see one all the time!

Chelsea said...

Oh he is such a cutie... how funny- what I have to look forward to

Mary and Ryan said...

So cute! That is cool that the hospital is close so you can take him to see it! Big D loves helicopters too:)(I got the headband at Anthropologie)

Lynn said...

hey anne! how are you? i love your pics. seems like you've been pretty busy.

Angie said...

Ha ha! I swear they never get over it! :) My husband just turned his love for helicopters into a career. :) How cute and sweet he is!

megan said...

I love that he loves the helicopter and that you make special trips to see it! Heye caca is pretty darn cute!