Tuesday, December 23, 2008

...May your days be Merry and Bright...

I love this time of year to celebrate with family and friends. Here are a few of the activities that have kept us busy the last few weeks.

Zoo Lights


Pete's work Party (He REALLY did not want to take a picture so this was the face I got from him)


2nd Annual Sub-4-Santa/Ugly Sweater/White Elephant Christmas Party


Making a gingerbread house


Welcoming home my little sis from Jerusalem


Dinner at La Caille to celebrate Christmas and all of our birthdays


I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas Holiday!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Merry Christmas. Looks like you have been busy with lots of fun things. I love your sub for Santa/ugly sweater party. That is such a great idea. Switzerland. That will be great!!!! :)

Connie and Brandon said...

I loved your Christmas card picture!! Your family is so cute. Merry Christmas!!

Chelsea said...

Looks like you have had a fun month- Your Christmas card was so cute- Hope you guys had a fun Christmas