Monday, March 16, 2009

What jammies will Ryan be wearing this week?

That is the question Ryan's nursery leaders ask each week at church. He LOVES his pj's these days. So much so that he wears them 24-hours a day. It is such a fight to get him to wear normal clothes that we compromise and let him wear them under his clothes-plus it is one of those quintessential kid things that I HAVE to let him do it:)
Photobucket

This past Sunday was special because he didn't just wear jammies under his church clothes-he wore a disney rash guard.

8 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm proud of you for letting him be a kid! (even though I'm sure it's stressful sometimes). In the end, should it really matter if our kids clothes match?? I actually wore my PJ's under my clothes to kindergarten one time, and if I remember correctly, I took off the regular clothes when I got to school. I'm sure my mom was mortified!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

that is too funny! I love it. Josh will not wear "button shirts" no matter what. So we have gone to an every other day policy. I choose what he wears and then the next day he can choose. I made sure I choose on school days!

Tiff said...

Kids are so funny! You are smart just to let him wear them under. Its not worth the fight. Haha.

Connie and Brandon said...

Ryan is getting so big and that is too funny that he wants to wear his jammies so much that he wears them under his clothes:)! That is awesome.

Lindsay said...

ha ha ha I love this post! You are so funny!I will say it again... I miss you

jakeandjessicafillmore said...

ann, her website is berriophotgraphy.blogspot.com

jakeandjessicafillmore said...

berriophotography.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

That is hilarious!! What a cutie and such a big boy- gosh time flies. you are such a good mama letting him do it his way!! miss ya girl