Sunday, December 6, 2009

Meet Tiger...


Photobucket


Yes, I know I am a month late, but I had to post this-to get rid of the last post and also to show what he ended up dressing up as. I think I have been so slow to post because Halloween was such a bust and Pete and I had been so excited to celebrate the holiday. Ry woke up from his nap extremely grumpy and after about 2 houses he had taken off all the parts of his costume that let you know he was supposed to be a Tiger Woods. I got tired of explaining that my child was not just dressed in a red polo shirt and black pants. Oh well, maybe next year...


Meet the other tiger in our lives, oh wait she is actually a "toyger" kitten-some special, exotic breed pete had been begging me to let him get for months. I did not grow up with animals and don't share the LOVE that Ry and Pete have for every animal on the planet. (Pete keeps a list of animals we will have some day including: sharks, dolphins, monkeys, dogs, etc.-yes we will be opening up our own Zoo.) And did I mention I am HIGHLY allergic to cats. Somehow that did not deter my husbands in his efforts, he claimed this was supposed to be a "hypoallergenic" breed. (Even though he claimed that to me with the last kitty we got and had to give up after three days because I was so allergic.) But, I knew how much it meant to both my boys so I told him I would try again-true love right there:) I am still allergic, but I am trying to make this one work. She really is darling and acts more like a dog than a cat so I really can't complain. Hopefully the allergies will just magically go away.
Photobucket


12 comments:

Maurine said...

No way Anne, you are so good to your boys. I am glad Jon doesn't like animals much, because I don't want any. Ryan looked so cute in his get up. I am coming up on Dec 19th or 20th and staying for a while into January. Can we get together?

Holly Park said...

I bet your boys are loving the start of their zoo! Missing you lady. Let's plan something when I'm in town...

Lindsey said...

Wow! I can't believe you have a cat! what a wonderful wife and mother you are!

Kacey said...

I love the costume! Dont' worry- he'll get it next year. :)
I love the kitty too! You are so good to get one despite your allergies. I hope it goes well!

Cheri said...

Wow, what a wife you are. My entire family wants a dog but I refuse and it's the end of story. Cats aren't my thing, but hey...if it makes your little guy happy...

Lauren said...

Love the pic of Ryan, and so classic that he wouldn't stay in his costume. I bet looking back now that is probably a good thing:)

So good to do lunch and thanks for your leftovers:)

landmark lighting said...

Cute pictures!

Cason and Marie said...

I don't know how you do it with the cat! I am allergic and can't even stand it. I guess you do get used to it though. Ryan is such a cute boy!

Tiff said...

He is so cute. don't you just love how kids have a mind of their own and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. The only part missing from his coustume is a bunch of ladies. Oh, the real Tiger Woods has so disappointed me!

My advice, get rid of the cat. Haha, can you tell how much I love animals to :) We are having the pet battle at our home to, luckily we are only in a condo so I win for now!

Brooke B said...

I was allergic to our cat too but I had rescued it so I refused to give up, I just kept benadryl on hand and shave it in the summer and I'm good, just got used to it!

Amy and Clark said...

You are a good wife. I would have thrown way too big of a fit! Let me know if something magical happens with the allergies, I'd love to know for when I go home...

abo-bder said...

شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
فني تركيب وصيانة الدش والستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات