Monday, December 28, 2009

3rd Annual S4S/Ugly Sweater/White Elephant Christmas Party


Photobucket



I know you are wondering where in the world Pete found the beautiful poncho/sweater i am wearing-why ebay is the answer and he was so excited about it. Everyone was secretly jealous of it:) We gave away a BYU snuggie blanket for our WE gift and it was the most fought over item of the night-needless to say I was very surprised. Thanks everyone for all your generosity in S4S and for another fun party.



Photobucket


I was grateful when the party was over because Pete no longer had an excuse to keep his mustache.
Photobucket


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am completely jealous! You rock those poncho sweaters! You are so hot right now :)

Kacey said...

Love the sweaters and Pete's 'stache! Such a fun tradition you have :)

Lindsey said...

I love that you can make an ugly sweater look stylish :)
I wore my ugly sweater and turtle neck to Christmas Eve dinner at a friends house because it fits so comfortably... No one knew I was joking with it, it was weird...

lauren ann said...

You look WAY too hot for an ugly sweater party... come see me and I can give you loads of tips on how make they ugly sweater complete (ie broccoli bangs, wet and wild red lip stick, blue eye shadow).

So fun to hang out yesterday. Hope you having a blast skiing in this great snow. Wish I were up there with you!!!

lauren ann said...

PS- Pete went above and beyond making that sweater ugly- the stache and the kitty make me want to throw up in my mouth a lil :)

Amy and Clark said...

I definitely looks like your sweaters took the cake! And I'm not even sure what to say about Pete's mustache. Even really handsome guys can look just a little bit creepy with them :)
I'm going to be in Provo for a few hours on Feb 10/11. Let's see each other, ok?