Sunday, June 20, 2010

17 again

One of the things that kept me occupied while pete was in the Philippines for 2 weeks was going to YW girls camp for a day (I couldn't stay any longer b/c of Ry). I felt like I was in YW all over again and was surprised how much I didn't want to go home at the end of the night. The girls in my ward are awesome and thought it was so funny that everyone up there thought I was one of them and not a leader. I am going to be so sad to say goodbye when they release me to move.


Photobucket



Photobucket





Pete arrived home safe and sound this past week and once again I survived. Ry and I jam packed each day with friends, swimming, picnics, swimming and more swimming. We were both exhausted at the end of each day and he slept in almost every morning-one day he slept till after 10. We are happy to have pete home!

5 comments:

cowbell kelly said...

I really like your shoes!!! I want to go shopping so bad i can hardly stand it!

Lindsay said...

I would love you to have been my yw leader!!!!!! You are a beauty! love and miss you. My brother and sister in law ran the wasatch back and had so much fun! I miss that!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

So sad I couldn't be one of the friends you hung out with. We stink!

heidilu said...

Yeah, I remember the total high of girl's camp. Ahh, the memories. Glad you got to sneak up there for just even one day. Can't wait to hear where your next adventure takes you guys.

Amy and Clark said...

Oh the memories!!!