Sunday, November 21, 2010

the other half

Photobucket

When I asked pete if I could get a plane ticket for my birthday to go to San Francisco to see the other half of the art exhibit i saw in August, he was in shock (usually I just ask for clothes that I have usually already purchased:) ). My sister and 2 of her friends came along and we had SUCH a great time. We went on some really incredible runs-such a great way to see a city-biked over golden gate bridge and down to Fisherman's Wharf, went to the art exhibit and shopped. I loved spending time with my older sis and her friends, but was so sad it didn't work out for my friend Margaret to come at the last min. We had perfect weather-it was 75 and sunny in Nov, but I sure was happy to see my boys when I got home.

3 comments:

Maurine said...

I am so glad you got to go back. I have been trying to get back to SF before my sister Beth moves, but it didn't work out. It is such a beautiful place. So was the second half of the museum as good as the first?

cowbell kelly said...

I can't comment cause I'm to jealous.

abo-bder said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة