Monday, December 20, 2010

Ryan Reichman a.k.a "the womanizer"

Ry came home from school the other day and said to me:

"I kissed Kate at school today, now she is my girlfriend and I just love her, we hugged and I really just love her."

Kate is a darling little girl and we know Kate's mom so it has made for some funny facebook messaging. The problem is that this isn't just an isolated incident. The night before this conversation we were at our neighbors and I heard Ry telling his friend Lilly that they needed to kiss-I intercepted this one and saved Lilly from having to kiss Ryan, but it didn't stop him from holding her hand:) He told Lilly's older sister that he is going to marry all 3 of the girls in their family (we need to explain polygamy isn't okay). And this past summer we found out that Ryan asked out 12-year-old neighbor out on a date to get coffee-where he got that we will never know. So needless to say we are going to have to keep our eyes on that kid....

5 comments:

lauren ann said...

That is hilarious... a date to get coffee? So cute

cowbell kelly said...

You tell Ryan I will totally go on a date with him.

cowbell kelly said...

Or I can save Ruthie for him.

Cason and Marie said...

HAHAHA he is the funniest kid!!

Brittany said...

I love it....that is too funny!!!