Sunday, January 2, 2011

Back to Reality

I always have a hard time coming down from the high of Christmas break and celebrating the holidays. Real life always seems harder after after living on a constant high. We had an awesome time going back and forth between staying up at Snowbird with Pete's family and coming down to hang out with my family in Provo. We had great snow, great company, a great Christmas-what more could we ask for.

Ry became quite the little skier while we were up there-it does run in the Reichman blood-too bad I am just a Reichman by marriage. I can only dream of skiing how they do...
Photobucket

Pete and I were lucky to squeeze in a lot of skiing just the two of us;)
Photobucket

Ry checking to see if Santa had come or not:)
Photobucket

Snuggling with Aunt Katie and Uncle Stain after all the hard work of opening presents
Photobucket

It took awhile to get down to my parents on Christmas day
Photobucket

Ry is special...
Photobucket

Pete took my snowshoeing as part of my Christmas present-I always want to go, but he thinks it is kind of lame. We went up Rock Canyon and it was Beautiful even if it was freezing! We made sure to go on a date last night since pete just found out he has to leave this week to go meet with a Governor in the Philippines
Photobucket

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and a very Happy New Years!!!

3 comments:

Holly Park said...

The break always flies by too quickly! It was great to see you!

The Speres said...

Cute pictures! I'm glad we had some time to chat this time around up in Snowbird. I hear Ryan is quite the ski bunny! He'll have to teach our little tyke in a few years!

Amy and Clark said...

Ah, snow-shoeing! Reminds me of the good times we had at Geeg's cabin! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. So glad I got to see you for a bit!