Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ryan's Prayers

A few months ago Ryan started asking me when we were going to have another baby to which I replied-I don't know, why don't you start praying for it to happen. He only recently took my advice and started praying that I would get "pregnick" (I LOVE how he says pregnant), but now things are getting a little out of control.

He used to just pray that I would get pregnick, but now he prays that he will get a brother and a sister at the same time! He also prays that the boy baby will be named Harry-Osborn-Green-Goblin and that the girl baby will be named Mary Jane and that he will be able to change his name to Peter-Parker-Spiderman. If the day ever comes that we do have another baby, I don't know what Ryan is going to do when we don't name it after a spiderman character:)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha!! Anne I really love reading all the funny stuff Ryan says. Im sure he keeps you guys very entertained!!

cowbell kelly said...

You made us giggle. I had to read that to Mike cause it was so very boyish.

becca said...

so sweet...and funny.
hoping that good things will come to you soon anne!!

Holly Park said...

Well, you shouldn't rule out spiderman names yet! He is such a fun boy! I am also hoping good things come your way!

Michelle and Aaron Darais said...

Awww I love this!! I seriously miss you guys! I always read your blog posts out loud to Aaron and I decided we'll start calling Ryan Peter Parker Spider man!

Sarah said...

oh, cute! and you know those prayers are being heard!

Kacey said...

Ryan is so cute! I just know that he will be an awesome big brother to those twins (?) headed your way!