Sunday, February 27, 2011

It already feels like a dream...

Photobucket

We had a really, really great time ;) But somehow it already feels like we never went-I hate that part about going on vacation...
We took the red-eye back Thursday night, walked into the house at 12:15 on Friday and I had to get to work by one. I don't really think it was super safe I working on an hour and a half of sleep, but no one (myself included) felt too bad for me since I had literally just come from Hawaii. It was so great to spend so much time together as a family and I loved every minute of it (minus when ry cut his lip wide open and both of us were covered in blood).


Ryan really, really wanted a lei, so Pete had to hunt one down when we got to the airport
Photobucket

We went whale watching and literally got surrounded by humpback whales-it was amazing-even our guides couldn't believe what we saw. This whale decided to put on a little show for us
Photobucket

Ry was SO concentrated and serious while she was putting on his henna tatoo-I don't know if I have ever seen him sit so still:)
Photobucket
Photobucket

On the grounds of the place we stayed-it really was that green.
Photobucket

Some of the BEST shaved ice
Photobucket

The damage
Photobucket

Kayaking in the ocean
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

We went to lots of different beaches on the island, swam, snorkeled, boogie boarded, ate good food, and laughed a lot. It really was perfect.

9 comments:

Kacey said...

Your pictures are gorgeous and it looked like you had a fabulous time. I'm so glad you were able to go. :)

Lindsey said...

Were you guys on Maui, all your pictures are amazing! I am so happy you got to have such a great trip!

Holly Park said...

Jealous! I am so glad you got to get away for a bit--it looks dreamy...

cowbell kelly said...

How awesome to see a whale!!! And not at Sea World!!!!

Connie and Brandon said...

Oh wow! That whale picture is awesome! What a fun vacation to spend the time together. I really want to go to Hawaii now too!

Christina said...

Oh my, the pictures were amazing. You really had an amazing trip. Wow. But glad you are back too.

lauren ann said...

Those pictures look fake- especially that whale one. SO glad you got to go on the trip. Looks incredible. Can't wait to hear about it over the phone!

Rebecca said...

Your trip looks amazing. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time. Love you sis!

Amy and Clark said...

WOW! Everything looks AMAZING! I especially love that first picture of your sweet fam on the beach. What great memories.