Thursday, June 2, 2011

My pre-trip anxiety has officially set in...

I leave for the philippines tomorrow morning and I am officially panicking! I have so many things running thru my head right now I am becoming extremely inefficient about getting anything done. I am really excited to go since it has been a couple of years and I miss that place, but I am not looking forward to the 30+ hours it will take to get there or having to leave Ry. The main group left Monday and so it is just me, my little sis, and my nephew leaving tomorrow-another reason I am slightly stressed-I am the one in charge of getting us there safely. Wish me luck...

4 comments:

Holly Park said...

Anne--you'll be great, time will fly and you'll have fun and be back before you know it! Call me when you get back and are coherent. I'll be in town:)

Maurine said...

When do you get back Anne? I have been meaning to call you. I am in town. I ditched my husband while he is studying for the bar. I will be here until the 20th, let me know if you will be back before then. I would love to see you. Have so much fun on your trip. Hope you survive the long flight...that is brutal.

cowbell kelly said...

Good Luck Funny Face:)

meagan said...

Happy (and safe) travels. How long are you away from Ryan for?