Saturday, July 7, 2007

Books

Over the last few months I have fallen back in love with reading-I can't seem to get enough. It is so nice to be able to read whatever I want and not be forced to read textbooks. The last five books I have read include: A tale of two cities, the emperors of chocolate (I lost interest and didn't finish this one unfortunately), Twilight, New Moon (the two most addicting books I have ever read), and Harry Potter #6 for the second time to prepare myself for the release of the seventh book. I am always looking for good books to read and so if you have any suggestions please let me know-I would really appreciate it!

4 comments:

megan said...

I'm in a book club- so I'll look over my books. Thanks for your suggestions- I always love getting new suggestions on books!

Maurine said...

I am reading Till We Have Faces by CS Lewis and it is pretty good. Who is the author of New Moon and Twilight? They sound like a good read.

debbie rowley said...

I loved Twlight and New Moon. Can't wait for Eclipse to come out next month!

Kacey said...

I agree with you about Twilight and New Moon. Debbie got me hooked!