Friday, July 20, 2007

Florida Fun

We just got back from a week in Florida with Pete's family. It was so much fun! It was really hot and extremely humid, but we loved it and had such a great time. Ryan was amazing and held up so well without being able to take good naps and being in the heat all the time. I had been really worried about the plane ride with Ryan, but with a little help from our friend benedryl the worst of our worries was the turbulence that was making me sick. We went to Magic Kingdom, MGM studios, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, Typhoon Lagoon (my personal favorite), ate in lots of great restaurants and saw a Cirque de Soleil show. I was glad to get back to dry heat, but we loved every minute while we were there.

After getting completely soaked on a ride in Animal Kingdom

Ryan getting to meet cars

Ryan's first kiss

Disney family photo (yes, we are dorks!)

Ryan's favorite food for most of the trip was his finger

4 comments:

Steph said...

Anne --
I love seeing those pictures, looks like a blast and you have the cutest little family. I love seeing pictures and Ryan has gotten so much bigger --- he is darling, and you look great, tan, and as always, dressed super cute. (where did you get your cute clothes and shorts?) It is definitely humid out here. anyways, xoxoxoxoox

debbie rowley said...

Sounds like you had a great trip to Disney! I'm glad that Ryan did so well throughout the trip! Lucky you!

Kacey said...

Looks like you guys had a good time in Florida. I'm glad Ryan did so well on the trip. I'm jealous that you are tan- I'm as white as a ghost in rainy Seattle.

heather telford photography said...

Hey Anne and Pete!! You guys are so cute!! We need go to out sometime!!