Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ryan Kimball

Ryan is in such a fun stage right now-I am totally addicted to being around him and miss him when he is asleep-kind of. His personality is so much fun and I could watch his facial expressions all day and be entertained. He will be nine months old on Thursday and it kind of scares me how fast time is going. I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pictures that we have taken recently. As you will see we are a little camera happy.

Climbing into the TV Cabinet

White-trash Ryan

We are leaving for Florida this week and because of how hot it will be we decided to break our rule and allow ryan to wear tank tops-I kind of feel like they are a little white trash for boys.

Ryan's first and last biter biscuit (we never knew how messy they were, he was completely covered in slime)

Ryan showing off his obsession of playing with rugs

Bath time

4 comments:

debbie rowley said...

I love Ryan's little facial expression in the bathtub! So cute!

Kacey said...

I love the pics of little Ryan! What a cutie pie. He looks so much like Pete in the bathtub pic.

meagan said...

Ryan is mini-Pete! How fun. I can't believe he will be 9 months... that means Ella is almost 9 months too. Wow, time flies. Thanks for showing off your pics! So fun to see. Cheers.

megan said...

He is so cute! I have to agree that I love the bath tub pic! So fun! Have a good time in Florida!