Saturday, August 18, 2007

Addictions

So I decided that it is a really good thing that I have never drank or done drugs because I have the type of personality where I get addicted to things very easily. Once I get hooked I can't seem to get those things out of my head and I don't get sick of them. Some of my latest addictions include:

1. Tennis-I am not very good, but I love to play and wish I could everyday it is so much fun!
2. Reading-Pete and I have started having reading dates when Ryan goes to sleep-the other day he asked me when we became one of those couples that reads together all the time instead of going out.
3. Blogs, blogging, blog hopping(or stalking as some may say)-I am new to this world and I think it is so great to stay in contact with people.
4. The Twilight Series (or as someone in the Wall Street Journal called them "the LDS Vampire Books"-just what our church needs), it is really too bad that Edward doesn't exist because sometimes I start thinking vampires are real. It is kind of sad though because my little sister and I talk about Bella and Edward as if they are our best friends.
5. The singer Colbie Caillat-I could listen to her CD all day long and never get sick of it
6. See's Chocolates-I usually go there once a week-I am waiting for them to recognize me-Everyone needs to try a butterscotch square at least once in their life.

14 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

just finished eclipse and i am obsessed too. love colbie caillat as well.
you are too cute anne!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis. We should hit See's this week! I still have a 1 lb gift certificate left and would love to set a world record - 4 lbs of chocolate in a 2 week period!

xoxo,

Reb

Steph said...

So I love that you also have an addictive personality --- that's how I feel. When I get into something, I get way into it, and become obsessed - sort of like blogging. Anyways, love seeing your site and feeling like I have update of what's going on. I am going to listen to the colbie caillat cd so I know what you are talking about. xoxoxoxo

Lindsey said...

Those are all totally healthy addictions! Kev was making fun of Collynn and I because of the way we talk about bella and edward too, and the other night when it was late after work and I was getting in my car, I was worried there was a vampire lurking about! You gotta love it!
Linds

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

I am totally the same way! It is a good thing we aren't drinkers, though we probably would be fun drunk people! I haven't let myself start Eclipse because Chad isn't ready for me to disapear again for awhile, even though I am dying to read the cheesy love of Bella and her vampire Edward (what a great love triangle with Jacob the werewolf!) My other addiction is Felicty...once I start I have to watch the whole season. I will have to listen to your music. Love ya.

Corinne said...

I am so with you on the Twilight series and I love Colbie Caillat!!

Brittany said...

Hey it was fun to hear from you on my blog. I love this and finding out what people are up to is so fun. Your family is so cute I love those pictures that your sister took they are amazing. You look really great. I'm 2 days past due and just hoping that this baby decides to come soon. I'll post pictures as soon as possible. Keep in touch....Brittany

Lyndsie Field said...

So true this is! I've decided I need to jump on the bandwagon and read those books! You've all got me curious now! :)

Kacey said...

Okay, so after reading about your addictions, I have discovered that I share some of the same. Too bad Clint isn't a reader- I usually have to wait until he goes to bed to pick up Eclipse. I also love See's chocolates!

meagan said...

Ditto:) Too bad I wasted all those hours in high school being a cheerleader instead of learning some useful life skill like tennis or golf.

becca said...

hey anne,
I looked up colby caillat on itunes and I lover her songs!! Thanks for introducing me.

Tiff said...

Hey saw this off someones else website. I am so glad that tennis made your number 1 spot!! Hurray! Ryan is so cute. Tiff Sperry

megan said...

I love your addictions! At our reunion we'll have to play tennis and eat See's! (my favorite see's is butterscotch and bourdeau- or however you spell it!) I need to read those books- they sound really fun!

HayleeBean said...

Sooo funny! You totally don't know me, I linked here from Rebeccas blog, but I HAVE to comment because you love the Twilight books......I just finished reading Eclipse and I am the same way! My friend and I talk about Bella and Edward all of the time as if they really exisited.....it's good to know I'm not the only sad one out there :) LOL!