Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Incredible Photographer

My sister Rebecca is an amazing photographer. The coolest thing is that she has made quite a little business for herself with her incredible talents and she has pretty much taught herself. You should see the pictures she takes of her kids-I wish she could live at my house and take pictures of our lives all the time. She came out over Thanksgiving and took pictures when Ryan was just six weeks old. Don't worry I just ordered the prints like a month ago and Ryan is almost ten months old. Now I just need to get them hung up. These are a few of our favorites. She just launched a new website for her photography called Darling Art by Rebecca Mudrick Photography. If you get a chance check it out the link is underneath my friends section.




9 comments:

Steph said...

I loved the pictures --- and my favorite -- besides the one of you guys standing up with ryan on pete's shoulder --- is the one of you guys on the couch --- that one is precious. It was super good to talk to you too --- and I love seeing what you are up to -- and especially the laugh I got from your intervention with Harry Potter -- which I haven't started yet, since it came out the weekend before I started working and I wanted to reread book 6 first. Chip ordered it for me as a surprise, and as soon as I finish new moon I will begin. Anyways, good to talk to you, we will have to stay in touch. xoxoxo me

elizabeth kartchner said...

Cute pictures! She's definitely got 'it'!
You guys are such a cute family!

elizabeth kartchner said...

Cute pictures! She's definitely got 'it'!
You guys are such a cute family!

meagan said...

Your sister is so talented! I remember thinking Ryan's announcements were fantastic- and it is fun to see more darling pictures. Thanks for posting them:) Hope to see you soon!

Amy Jill said...

love love love the pics. rebecca is so talented. i checked out her website the other day. wouldn't it be great if we all had one of her around constantly to capture those little moments.
lets play tennis sometime...
ps-i loved playing with ryan the other night at book club. he is so adorable! remember, i am a willing babysitter!

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie,

Thanks for the shout out - gosh, I love the images from your "session" last November and I can't wait to do another in the coming weeks!

xoxo,

Bean

megan said...

She is an amazing photographer! Those are such great pictures to have! Thanks for sharing!

Janice said...

Hi, Anne! I stopped over from your sister's blog. She took such amazing photographs of you and your family!

I also wanted to say how wonderful it is to read that your what your husband does with his non profit organization!

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

Hey I finally found you and Margaret! Ok so I absolutely love your pictures!!! I am really new to this blogging thing- how do you find people other than by typing in the link? I am excited to start blogging! Hey we should get together again soon!