Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wicked

"Popular, You're going be popular!.. La, La, Pop-u-lar"
For my mom's birthday my WONDERFUL sister Catherine bought tickets for my mom, my sisters and I (plus my dad and one brother-in-law) to go and see Wicked in L.A. I was a little skeptical that it could REALLY be as incredible as EVERYONE had said it was, but it completely exceeded my expectations! It was amazing! When it was over I just wanted to sit in the theater and watch it all over again. I absolutely loved it! It was a quick trip to L.A., but every free minute we had we spent laying out at the beach, boogie boarding, and riding beach cruisers along the boardwalk. If you could take away the terrible traffic I think southern California may be my dream place to live.



11 comments:

Corinne said...

Wicked is my all time favorite!! I love it! Sounds like you had sooooo much fun - California is always a good time!

megan said...

I'm so glad that you liked it! It's such a great play- we think it's just "fun"....a different style which is so awesome to watch! I'm glad that you had a good trip!

meagan said...

We love Wicked too. I'm glad you got to see it.

Lindsey said...

How fun for you and your sisters to have such a fun trip! you guys all looked so cuted! And I am so glad you got to experience wicked! After we saw it we kept wishing it played closer to us so we could see it over and over... and also that it was only five dollars to see so we could afford it!

Kacey said...

W haven't seen Wicked, but have heard great things! I'm so glad you had a fun trip to LA with your family. You are all so beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Hi Anne! Well I live in So-cal and I totally agree with you on the traffic comment! Wicked is AMAZING! I also was not so sure about the play but was blown away by their talent! I am so glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like we really did have a fabulous time. The beach cruisers and especially the girls on them are cool. It was great to be together.
Love, MOM

elizabeth kartchner said...

i want a trip with all the girls...looks so fun! I hope to see Wicked sooner than later :)

heather telford photography said...

That looks so fun.. I have always wanted to see that play. You look so cute!!

Steph said...

Wicked is GREAT!!! We loved it - and would go back in a second. Sorry to keep missing each other --- sometime we'll catch up and get to talk for a few minutes. You look great --- and fit right in to the california style - blond and super tan!!! I liked your black dress!
xoxoxoo

Rebecca said...

Hey you. Will you email me the picture of all of us together at the Cheesecake Factory? We look so cute - I want a copy!

:)