Monday, February 25, 2008

....David John Hall Reunion....


My freshman year of college I was incredibly lucky to meet some amazing, talented, and wonderful girls-we promised ourselves we would meet up after college and go on trips together and that was exactly what we did this past weekend. Not everyone could make it, but seven of us met up in Monterey, California for a girls trip. We had a few adventures along the way-blown tires, leaky ceilings, a flood, terrible weather, and extremely turbulent flights-but we still had so much fun. We stayed in a beach house, walked around Monterey and Carmel, saw the beautiful northern California coast, ate lots of junk food, and talked late into the night. It was amazing to me that I could go years without seeing some of them and that we could pick up right where we had left off-friends like that are hard to find. Girls, I had a blast and I can't wait for our next reunion in 2010!

12 comments:

megan said...

It was so fun!! I'm glad you made it home safe! I can't wait until 2010!

Steph said...

That looks so much fun! I just saw my friend Amanda not to long ago when we went and stayed in Georgia with them and we were reminscing freshman year - holy cow - which was almost 10 years ago! I don't feel we are old enough to have it be that long ago! Sounds like a blast! Lucky you to get the trip!!!
xoxooxox

meagan said...

Hope the Joe Joe's made it back uncrushed. So fun to hang out with you again. xoxo.

debbie rowley said...

Can't say enough about how great it was to see everyone again! SO FUN! Hope to see you on my next trip to Utah.

Scott McMillan said...

Small world, you probably don't remember me...I was at david john with you girls. So glad that you had a great weekend. Girls weekends are the BEST! I saw all you girls through Megans blog..how fun.

Heather and Trevor said...

Sounds like so much fun! Glad to hear you had a fun time no matter what! Love girl time! :)

Heather and Trevor said...

Sounds like so much fun! Glad to hear you had a fun time no matter what! Love girl time! :)

Julia said...

That sounds so fun! I'm glad you you got to do that. Good friends ARE so hard to find.

Tiff said...

I am so jealous. I totally need a girls trip, or any trip at all. Hopefully a time for tennis will open up soon. We need to get ya back playing. If nothing else I would love to see ya at the friday morning workout!!!

Kacey said...

It was so fun to see you again. I missed my little Annie Kitty. I wish we could do this more often.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were going -I'm glad you had fun. You guys look cold in that last shot - lol.

Love you sis!

Jess Perry said...

How much fun is that....I bet a reunion like that is loads of fun! Looks like you had a great time.