Saturday, July 19, 2008

I love it when Rebecca comes to town

Besides getting to spend some quality time with my amazing sister Rebecca (who always seems to live too far away), another one of the great benefits of her coming to visit is that she always takes a family picture for us. Ryan was kind of a pill and so our photos were very true to life. Here is one of the pictures that i stole off of her blog-she says she is refusing to edit anymore until she can get home to her perfectly color calibrated desk top back home in North Carolina-she is so technical, but I love her anyways

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it when you get your family pics, they are always so fun! Rebecca does a great job, it makes me want kids just to get cute pics :)

The Romneys said...

That one picture is darling! I can't wait to see more!

Hannah said...

Oh cute!! How lucky you are to have such a talented sister. I love Ryan hanging upside-down...how fitting!

Jake and Jessica Fillmore said...

I want her to take our family picture so bad!!! Thats too bad she lives so far away.

Megan said...

So cute!!! Show us more!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

So very cute. I was sad when she was too pricey for me...dang it!

Sarah said...

You always have the cutest family pictures. I love the candid shot!

Heather and Trevor said...

So funny! You look gorgeous as usual too! Can't wait to see them! :)

megan said...

So Cute!! I am excited to see the rest of them! She always does such a good job!

Ashley said...

You have such beautiful family pictures on here!!! I love them! Hope all is well

Lindsay said...

You looked so cute running with Ryan. You hauled up quail! Props to you girly!