Monday, July 13, 2009

You wouldn't believe...

...Who decided to surprise me and come home two weeks early! (It happened 2 weeks ago, but we have been so busy I haven't posted about it till now) I was in complete shock and had NO idea-Ryan was so excited I think he hugged Pete for 30 min and could only say "Daddy you're here! Daddy you came back!"
Photobucket



You also wouldn't believe what I did this past weekend ... We attended the 3rd Harry Potter Extravaganza at my Grandma's house. (Yes it is okay to think we're slightly nuts!)

Pete was Lupin as a werewolf (Ry wouldn't let him wear the mask) and I was Tonks-we were some of the tame ones too.
Photobucket



Two of my other sisters were also Tonks
Photobucket



My step-Grandpa made a nice Dumbledore-Ryan kept calling him "Santa corn" for some reason
Photobucket



Some of the other costumes
alt="Photobucket">



It turned out really cute and the kids had such a great time dressing up, attending classes, making crafts and buying stuff from little shops that had been set up.

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow I hadn't even heard about th Harry Potter Extravaganza 1 or 2, how fun, I love your fam!

Amy and Clark said...

Looking good as Tonks! I especially like the Tonks triplets :)
Looks like your having a great time with your husband and your sisters!

Steph said...

wow - i never heard of the 1st 2 either - a little crazy, but looks totally fun! glad you got your hubby back too!

Maurine said...

HP extravaganza looks so fun. What a cute Grandma to put that together. I love that everyone got into it and dressed up.

Connie and Brandon said...

What a wonderful surprise for Pete to come home early and that is so cute about Ryan! I LOVE that blue hair...

Cheri said...

Wow, so glad he's home! I bet you're all so much happier.

Fun costumes!

Kacey said...

Yeah! I bet you are so excited to have your hubby home. I love the costumes- you guys are so creative!

megan said...

You guys are SO STINKIN cute!! I love the party idea and the awesome costumes!! How fun!!! Are you seeing movie opening night? :) Glad Pete is back home too!

Holly Park said...

Seriously, blue is great on you! And I'm not lying when I say that Matt has asked me to dye my hair blue over a dozen times. Congrats on your family being whole again:)

jakeandjessicafillmore said...

that is so awesome, what a fun family! I love it!

Hannah said...

Oh my, this is really REALLY awesome. Yeah for Harry Potter! I'm glad you have Pete back home--that must be so nice.

Cason and Marie said...

How cute are these pictures!! Love the costumes!

Heather and Trevor said...

That is so awesome! YOu know I am a huge fan too! What a great idea to go as Tonks! We went as Hogwarts students. It was a blast! Didn't you love it! Glad Pete's back too! :)