Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...The 3rd time's the Charm...

A couple of weeks ago we headed down to California with Pete's family-it was my third time this summer and I had only planned on going once back in April-I am not complaining though I LOVE California and I think it was our best trip yet. It wasn't super warm, but we still hung out at the beach, ate great food, and went to Disneyland. The lines were not too long and so we got to ride a lot of rides and and thanks to Ryan for being extremely tall at age two-we didn't have to buy him a ticket and he was tall enough to ride all the good rides:)


Photobucket


Photobucket



7 comments:

Kacey said...

Fun, fun!! I can't believe how tan you two are! I'm so jealous that you got to do Disneyland with Ryan. :) We can't wait to take our kids in a few years.

Tiff said...

I love Disneyland. That is so awesome Ryan got to ride all the rides. What a fun trip.

Holly Park said...

Okay, seriously, I haven't even been in the sun since I moved away from Cali, but it looks like you two are soaking it up for me. Geez! So jealous of your travels!

Amy and Clark said...

I'm curious as to what rides his height qualifies him to ride on. What exactly is your definition of good rides? :) Did you get to take him on rides like Splash Mountain? If so, that's awesome. Glad you've gotten to have so many good times in Cali this summer.

Ash said...

That's so fun!
So, I have a good book for you. It's medical and cultural and it's perfect for you public health helpers. Maybe you have heard of it: The spirit catches you and you fall down by Anne Fadiman. I think you and your husband would like it. It's fascinating if nothing else.

lauren ann said...

So glad you found the blog... I have been checking yours out all summer long through the link on the MPH blog. So glad I got to know over the weekend! We definitely need to hang out. Thanks again for the headbands- I am a little obsessed with them!

Barb said...

We just moved to Orange County so let me know when you are in town again! I would love to see you!