Tuesday, September 15, 2009

...One of the Big Boys...

I had to work both Friday and Saturday so Pete and Ry decided to go camping with a bunch of friends since I wouldn't be around. Ryan was SO excited about going and talked about it for days. Some of the boys decided to make it "white-trash" camping and Pete had Ry join in on the fun and bought him this awesome outfit. Ry called me on his way up there and told me he was a "cowboy". They hung out, fished and it sounds like Ry had a great time being with the big boys.


Photobucket


Photobucket


8 comments:

Steph said...

sounds so fun for the boys!!! sad you couldn't join in, as you could have maybe worn your cut up jeans you did the dance and song in on video, lol!!! misss you!

cowbell kelly said...

HI HI HI HI!!!!! I was so excited to hear from you! A little tear appeared in my eye when I saw the pic of your family.....I'm a little pathetic these day's but I improve daily.

White trash camping sounds awesome! And Ry is adorable in that outfit.

Kacey said...

I love Ryan's outfit and the fact that Pete and Ryan went white trash camping. I bet you were sad you missed out. :)

Lindsey said...

He is so stinking cute, even WT Style! Hope things are going okay, thinking about you!

Holly Park said...

He is so big! I can't believe how tall that boy is! Maybe whisky tango is the only way to do it. Matt recently looped me in to that phrase for WT...good thing he still knows how to be hip.

Amy and Clark said...

Love it! Ryan's looking really good! So grown up and white-trashy :)

Lauren said...

That is classic... can't wait to hear more about it. Hope you guys are doing well!!! I am still trying to figure out how I can help. PLEASE let me know.
PS I got about a million compliment on the headband today at the junior high where I teach- it was a hit

Sarah said...

I love the outfit. How funny. He still looks cute even while white trash camping.