Sunday, July 31, 2011

I don't even know where to begin....

Photobucket

Things have been crazy lately...

Between the Philippines, work, Pete's surgery and ongoing recovery, Ry's soccer camp, going to Disneyland/Newport Beach/seeing old friends, almost drowning by giant waves/being bashed into large rocks (really I thought I was going to die in the ocean and was thankfully rescued by a lifeguard), having family in town, having family members move away, getting released from my calling, receiving a new calling, delving more into the world of infertility treatments and trying to maximize every last min before pete starts law school in 3 weeks summer is somehow almost over...

It makes me sad...

One of these days I will actually update my blog and post pictures but it has been kind of low on the priority list lately

4 comments:

Julianne said...

I LOVE YOU!!!

cowbell kelly said...

Crazy!!!! Life is Crazy!!

Holly Park said...

You have been on my mind! Let's chat soon. I'm sad it didn't work out for us to see eachother!!

Sarah said...

You have so much going on, Anne! I hope that life calms down a bit for you and hope that Pete's recover is going smooth. What a summer! You are amazing!