Wednesday, February 16, 2011

He finally got them....

Every time Ryan and I go to Target (which is WAY more often than we should) he always begs me to buy him a giant box of cheese balls and we always seem to have the same conversation about them. He asks and I proceed to tell him NO way that is discusting! I don't know why he decided he wanted them, but he has been asking for months and today was his day. Pete and Ry stopped at Target on the way home from Ry's school to pick up a birthday present for Ry's friend Alexander-they were to get a present and nothing more. Well pete must be much more of a push over than I am because somehow ryan sweet talked his way into those cheese balls and this was what I found when I came home from running. I guess it could be worse-he has also been begging for a chameleon...


Photobucket

5 comments:

MaryAnne said...

You're not really just discovering that Pete is more of the pushover, right. ;) I love that he got them for Ryan. Dads are so much more fun.

Kacey said...

I love it how the simplest of things can make kids so happy. It's a good reminder for us adults :)

becca said...

love it!
i too love target...and go way more than i should. It is a trap! hugh loves to color and is always drawing "Target" symbols. we haven't spotted the gigantic container of cheese puffs yet. too funny.

Sarah said...

Lol! I love everything about this!

And by the way, one of my requirements for our next house is it must have a Target nearby. I love it way too much as well.

Amy and Clark said...

Reminds me of the days we used to spend jumping on the Beardall's trampoline with the Shufflers...random, huh!