Sunday, August 21, 2011

change

Pete started his law school orientation last wednesday and ever since I have had a pit in my stomach and I couldn't figure out exactly why I was feeling this way...and then it hit me-change. So much changes with him starting this program. It is an ending and a beginning all at the same time. An ending of our school era and a beginning of new adventures just waiting to be discovered. But those times are hard and they require adjusting and growing and stretching and sometimes I just want to stay where things are comfortable. I have absolutely NO idea where we will be at the end of this because life has taken us down some VERY different paths than we ever had planned. But I do know there is a plan for us and while I don't know the end result I know it will be great. I just need to trust in the plan, but right now my heart is resisting a little as it adjusts to this new direction...

2 comments:

Holly Park said...

Good luck settling into a nice groove. It was great to see you last week! Great things are ahead for you guys!!

debbie rowley said...

I know change is hard! I hope all goes well with the adjustment period!