Monday, August 22, 2011

Their first day

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Pete's and Ryan's first days of school happened to be on the same day and ry thought that was really cool;) Pete kind of wanted to kill me when I made him take this picture today. I felt so bad for him; he was using 2 bags and still had to carry some of his books in his hands because he had so many things to take to school. Ryan insisted that he got to wear his favorite shirt and jeans even though it was 90 something degrees outside. Pete said he survived and Ryan said he had a great day because his girlfriend Kate is in his class again this year! I have to admit, I felt a little left out to be the only one in the family not going back to school-I honestly still miss school (I am a nerd at heart). Maybe someday...

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Anne, I related so much to your last post about change and all the unknown things in your future. I'm so glad you guys are finally getting to start this journey though- I'm sure it will be great! I find that sometimes thinking about what's ahead of us seems so much bigger than when we're actually living it. We just handle it as we go along, but thinking of the big picture can seem daunting sometimes. Anyway, good luck to Pete and Ryan and you! You are such a cute family. Love you guys. :)

Kacey said...

Look at your cute school boys!! Good luck to them both!! I love it that you still miss school. I guess I do too sometimes- especially because that means we would be hanging out every day in V2!

Julianne said...

how cute are your boys!! ryan is growing up! you sound like you guys are super busy, but i hope you are doing well. i think about you from time to time! you are so darling!
love you anne!

megan said...

So cute!! Good luck to both of them!!!

Chelsea said...

Adorable!!! Good luck to all of you :)

Amy and Clark said...

What cute students you have at your house! Send our best luck to Pete and his new educational adventure! And tell Ry that he is still too young for a girlfriend :)
Love you!

meagan said...

he he. That is darling. Is Ry in kindergarten? Do you make two sack lunches each morning:)? Hope it's a great year for all!

Unknown said...

You may never get quite adjusted to law school. He's at BYU right? If so, thats so nice that you can have Family around. Dave and I went to law school in Cali so when he was gone (Which was always) I had nobody to hang out with. It did get better and I ended up loving it, but it was rough at first. Dave used to use his car trunk as his locker for all his millions of books :) Which are actually still in our garage, taking up space and are never, ever looked at!